What's your take on winter? According to Punxsutawney Phil, we are in for six more weeks of winter, so hopefully you are on board! I actually kind of love our recent weather with super cold days and beautiful sweeping snow storms. It's fun to bundle up and frolic in the snow!
Anywho, as I pull on my hunter boots for the umpteenth day in the row, I started thinking about winter fashion and how it can get in a rut. We need to bring some pops of color into the boringness of black, brown and grey that tends to seem into our wardrobes come November! Are you with me?
So here's my take on the "winter blues"—a round up of juicy cobalt gear that will brighten up your closet in a matter of moments. Hope you like it!
01. crepe shift dress, jcrew, $148
02. medium cloud loop scarf, rosetung, $180
03. heritage sleeve for macbook, herschel supply co., $14.99
04. super ciccio eyeglasses, madewell, $169
05. medis cobalt headphone, urbanears, $49.90
06. the mira heel, madewell, $168
07. collection cashmere v-neck sweater, jcrew, $188
08. butler please nail polish, essie, $8.50