IDEAS FOR THE LAST MINUTE VALENTINE
With Valentine's Day on a Tuesday this year, you may have already spent this past weekend cuddling with your sweetheart and whispering sweet nothings to each other. But in case you are celebrating tomorrow and are still looking for the right way to show you care, here are some great last minute ideas to ring in the day of love.
write a love note | DIY valentine cards
1. Kissing Thaumatrope, The Brooding Hen
2. Valentine Scrabble Gram, Oh Happy Day
3. Pixelated Pop Up Card, mini eco
send an e-card | instant gratification
4. Big Love E-Card, Kate Spade
5. Love You To Pieces E-Card, West Elm
get crafty | cute, quick projects
6. Sweet Nothings Mini Megaphone, Design*Sponge
7. Naturally Sweet Food Stickers*, twigandthistlestore
8. I Love You Garland, Lovely Indeed
*Though these are available for purchase (and therefore not technically "instant"), you could easily make your own version with office supply stickers—just make sure you put them on plastic containers and not the food itself.
Looking for more love-ly ideas? Head here and here.