As mentioned here, I went to a wedding this Saturday of a family friend. It was a total blast. Once I get myself organized I will post some of my digital photos from the reception to show you how equally beautiful the setting and set-up were. Until then, please enjoy some of the polaroids I snapped here and there as moments and things caught my fancy.
Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
- the beautiful bridesmaids Jessica and Lauren in their green-gold dresses
- my mom holding a glass of raspberry topped champagne during a toast
- "the super bowlers" (four couples, including my parents, who get together regularly, particularly to watch the Super Bowl)
- the father of the groom looking dapper in his three piece tux and fedora
- my dad laughing at my insistence on taking his picture
- my mom laughing and looking adorable as usual
As usual, see more of my polaroids here and my general portfolio here.
(UPDATE: See more of my photos, particularly the wedding photos, here.)